Terms and Conditions.
By accepting this agreement you understand that:
- Consultations/treatments may take up to 90 minutes in order to obtain thorough and essential information, and to deliver appropriate individual care.
- Any information disclosed during the consultation will be kept entirely confidential, unless permission is granted and signed by you (the client) to provide information to the appropriate authorized personnel, or unless for any reason it is unlawful to withhold specific information.
- I, as your natural health practitioner, will always endeavour to provide you (the client) with the most appropriate, safe and cost effective treatment possible, and therefore cannot take responsibility for any rare adverse reactions that may result during the time of treatment.
- Any physical examinations indicated in the treatment may involve partial undressing, and having the practitioner palpate specific areas of the body.
- At any time during a consultation, it is within your rights to terminate the session. However, you will incur a non-refundable fee of $30 to cover any costs involved.
- A non-refundable fee of $30 is also incurred for unexplained absence, or cancellations made within 24 hours of the consultation.